Welcome to the April edition of The VICE Magazine Podcast, your definitive monthly guide to enlightening information. While many editions of our magazine are themed, this one is not, but if you stare long enough into the looking glass on this month’s cover maybe you’ll find one.
Here's Our Table Of Contents:
- Photo-editor Elizabeth Renstrom explains our trippy cover image and the photographer responsible for it.
- Haisam Hussein shares some interesting facts you may not have known about international trade.
- Jason Leopold, our Freedom Of Information Act expert, reveals new information on the woman dubbed by the media as “The DC Madam.”
- Chris Carroll chats with writer Ross Ufberg about his trip to Ukraine for what’s been called the Hasidic Burning Man.
- Erika Allen interviews journalist Lauren Oyler on what it was like to profile Patricia Lockwood; who some call “The Poet Laureate Of Twitter.”
- Finally, Roberto Ferdman, a correspondent at VICE News Tonight, takes us through the journey that lead to the discovery of his artifact.